“52 Charlotte Street – Historic Honeymoons”
…in one of America’s most romantic cities
St. Augustine, Fl (January 2008) The Inn on Charlotte in historic St. Augustine, is honoring Honeymooners with their Historic Honeymoon package in the most romantic walking city for couples who want to experience their honeymoon in a dreamy setting. Experience shopping along the brick-paved avenues, sitting in an outdoor café under the swaying palm trees and taking a sunset stroll along the bay front. You’ll see storybook bridges, visit world famous museums and art galleries in a city that is famous for the pageantry of Colonial America for centuries.
Owner Lynne Fairfield arranges all of the details and indulges HISTORIC HONEYMOONERS with:
• Two night accommodations in the ‘Henry Flagler’ Verandah Suite featuring a private balcony overlooking brick-paved Charlotte Street.
• Welcome Charlotte Roses & Claude’s Passion Fruit Chocolates in a keepsake edible chocolate box
• Romantic Carriage Ride – private horse & carriage ride through historic St. Augustine
• Candlelight Dinner for 2 at Collage restaurant – a jewel of fine dining under the famous bougainvillea tree
• Honeymoon Cake - Hand-decorated 2-tiered sublime Keylime confection
• Gourmet Breakfast – 2 course award-winning breakfast each day
• Wine & Social Hour Hors d’oeuvers – a sweet moment on Charlotte Street
• His & Hers Robes
• Keepsake Book – history and romance of St. Augustine
The cost per couple is $999 (Sunday thru Thursday) and $1,199. (Weekend)
“When I first walked into the Inn on Charlotte, it was like coming home. It evoked contentment and that’s what I love to share with my honeymoon guests. They enjoy slowing down to the rhythm of St. Augustine, from the clip-clop of the horses on Charlotte Street’s old brick pavement to listening to the early morning church bells chiming their welcome” comments Fairfield.
www.InnonCharlotte.com # # #