Family Frolic & Fun in America's Oldest City
“FAMILY FROLIC & FUN” - IN AMERICA’S OLDEST CITY
Families Connect on Vacation through Shared Experiences
St. Augustine, Florida (May 2008) There are endless possibilities for engaging families on a fun Florida vacation – and for families with kids of all ages, exploring the best of St. Augustine is easy. The Casa de Solana (circa 1763) has a fun-filled 3 night family getaway planned and packaged for their guests. Whether eating at sidewalk cafes, planning a picnic while sitting on Fort Matanzas’ sloping lawn or scouting for chocolates and ice cream in America’s Oldest City, families enjoy connecting with fun shared experiences.
Recently, Family Fun Magazine picked St. Augustine as one of the top family destinations and “Top Tourist Town in the South”; this is not surprising, since there are endless fun things to do without driving for days.
The Casa de Solana’s FAMILY FROLIC & FUN ($259) begins June thru Halloween.
• Hop on an Old Town Trolley for 3 days & nights of sightseeing & open air transportation
• Visit the alligators, monkeys, birds & komodo dragon at The Alligator Farm and Zoological Park, one of America’s finest
• Jump into America’s Oldest Jail and ‘get out free’
• Travel through the historic district on a nighttime Ghosts & Gravestones Tour
• Relax on a wide sun splashed beach
• Full breakfast each morning prepared specially for kids in mind by your innkeeper
• Afternoon Social Hour with Beverages and Snacks
• After dinner Cookies & Milk
For a family of four: $259 Fun Package plus cost of Suite.
Accommodations in many of the Casa de Solana’s extra-large suites are ideal for family comfort – and their historical ancestors are perfect for the educational’ part of the vacation. St. Augustine is a perfect destination for kids writing about ‘What I Did This Summer’!
Casa de Solana
21 Aviles Street
St. Augustine, Florida