Kid Deeds Deserve Disney
Woody’s Bar-B-Q™ Loves Their Kids!
Jacksonville, Florida (July 22, 2009) Kids love to do ‘Good Deeds’ especially during the summer months when they’re available to help family and friends. Even simple chores can be rewarded, from making their beds and helping in the kitchen to raising money for a favorite charity.
During the month of August, Woody’s Bar-B-Q™ is hosting a contest to give away a TRIP TO DISNEY WORLD FOR 4 PEOPLE. All kids need to do is write down ’30 Good Deeds I Did This Summer’ and enter it in their local Woody’s Bar-B-Q.
• Write the 30 Good Deeds I Did This Summer (*Kids 10 years old and under)
• Turn in the 30 Good Deeds to your local Woody’s Bar-B-Q™
• Contest ends August 31, 2009
• Local Winners will all receive a $130 value ‘Q’ Card at their local Woody’s location
• Each local winner will be entered in the GRAND PRIZE DRAWING to Disney World
• Grand Prize Drawing held on September 12, 2009 in Jacksonville, Florida.
With 30+ locations in Florida, Tennessee and North Carolina, Woody’s Bar-B-Q® has become a legendary family-owned Southern dining treasure recognized for its smokin’ family-friendly restaurant, full-service catered events, traditional slow-smoked meats and secret recipe Bar-B-Q sauces. One of the fastest growing restaurant franchises in the nation, Woody and Yolanda have always given generously to support community projects and fundraisers throughout the chain’s network.
Media Inquiries: Tammy Poudrier, Director of Marketing
(904) 992-0556 Ex. 30
# # #