St. Augustine B&B's Rank High on Honeymoon Chart
Top 10 Things To Do When Planning a HEAVENLY HONEYMOON!
St. Augustine B&B’s Rank High on Honeymoon Chart
St. Augustine, Fl (August) The Inns of Elegance (circa 1791 – 1914) are a celebrated collection of 5 romantic Bed & Breakfast Inns, all in the heart of St. Augustine’s historic district. They are within walking distance to the restaurants, shops, attractions and magic of America’s Oldest City, who pride themselves on being an ideal destination for honeymoons and intimate weddings. On January 26, 27, 28, 2010, the Inns are hosting a media trip for honeymoon/romance journalists for a glimpse into the Top 10 Things to Do When Planning a Heavenly Honeymoon in St. Augustine.
We plan to enchant writers with the City’s romance, history and people who bring their talents to creating memorable honeymoons. Sprinkle with a dash of extraordinary dining, moonlit sails on the Bay, a classic American trolley tour, grand architecture that represents 450 years of times past and hidden brick-paved streets that whisper secrets.
The Inns’ signature breakfasts, outdoor gardens and verandahs, luxurious accommodations and baths with V.I.P. personalized guest service are what lure visitors to return time and again to relax and enjoy the City at their doorstep. A few details:
1. 3-night Accommodations in one of the 5 Inns of Elegance. Recognized as the BEST of St. Augustine’s historic bed & breakfast Inns offering the finest in romance and history.
2. Dinner at Bistro de Leon – A Jewel of fine dining with famed French Chef Jean-Stephane Poinard.
3. Old Town Trolley Sightseeing Transportation –transportation through Historic District for 3-day stay narrated overview of America’s Oldest City each time you board.
4. Tini Martini Bar – a Welcome Cocktail featuring romantic martinis in a chic bayfront cocktail lounge
5. Meet Heavenly Honeymoon Specialists from floral designers to cake makers who can enhance and make Inn honeymoons unforgettable!
6. Claude’s Chocolate – a glimpse into the world of romantic hand-crafted chocolate making by one of America’s premier Chocolatiers
7. Cellar6 – Relax and enjoy late night entertainment while you ‘wine’ down at NE Florida’s newest sophisticated ‘speakeasy’.
8. Inns of Elegance – Visit each of the Inns and Meet the Innkeepers. They will share secrets of how to plan a memorable honeymoon.
9. January is still ‘Nights of Lights’ in St. Augustine – a magical illumination – perfect for your photos.
10. Savor Free Time to experience St. Augustine’s hidden treasures on your own – from shopping and art galleries to historical landmarks and spas.
St. Augustine has just been rated by U.S. News as one of the Top 10 Best Places to Live, so wear your favorite shoes and casual attire and let me share the lore of St. Augustine for 3 days where romance is flourishing for at least the next hundred years!
~Leigh Cort and Inns of Elegance~
The 5 Inns of Elegance include:
Bayfront Westcott House (circa 1885), Bayfront Marin House (circa 1788), Casablanca Inn (circa 1914), Inn on Charlotte (circa 1914), St. Francis Inn (circa 1791). www.InnsofElegance.com
If you are interested in joining us for the January, 2010 HEAVENLY HONEYMOONS ARE INN THE AIR trip, please email or call and it will be my pleasure to send you a FAM Questionnaire form. We will be selecting 10-12 journalists. (airfare and transportation to St. Augustine is not included)