Win One of 12 Honeymoons in Historic St. Augustine
ROMANCE IS INN THE AIR – WIN ONE OF TWELVE HONEYMOONS
IN HISTORIC ST. AUGUSTINE!
The ‘Inns of Elegance’ Create 2009 online Honeymoon Contest
St. Augustine, Florida (October 2008) The Inns of Elegance are 6 celebrated historic inns on or near the bay front in St.Augustine, one of America’s most romantic cities. They have created a unique ROMANCE IS INN THE AIR HONEYMOON CONTEST - 4-night prize awarded to a lucky couple every month throughout 2009. The monthly GRAND PRIZE HONEYMOON is offered Sunday thru Thursday beginning in January featuring many of the best kept secrets of St. Augustine. ($1800 value)
1. 4-night Accommodations in one of the 6 Inns of Elegance
2. Champagne & Chocolate – upon arrival
3. Dinner For Two at Bistro de Leon – St. Augustine’s newest French bistro featuring Chef Jean-Stephane Poinard’s exquisite cuisine – a romantic little corner table of course!
4. Lunch For Two at Columbia – The Gem of Spanish Restaurants, celebrating its 104th Anniversary
5. Dinner for Two at Raintree – One of the legendary romantic restaurants in St. Augustine
6. Old Town Trolley Tickets – unlimited train transportation throughout the Historic District for length of the 4-day Honeymoon
7. Tini Martini Bar – a Welcome Honeymoon Cocktail in St. Augustine’s newest chic bayfront cocktail lounge
8. Claude’s Chocolates – European gourmet bon bons featuring passion fruit filled dark chocolate hearts
9. ‘Old St. Augustine Village’ – Discover the City’s 440 year history. A city block of 9 homes spanning 1790-1910. Courtyards, gardens & old general store!
10. ‘Fountain of Youth’ tickets – World famous archaeological park ‘where history began’
11. Schooner Freedom – Romantic Sunset Schooner Sail
12. St. Augustine Lighthouse – One of the grand working lighthouses & museum in America
HOW TO WIN A ‘ROMANCE IS INN THE AIR’ HONEYMOON
*Each 200-word entry story should include “Why Romance is Inn the Air in St. Augustine” .
Each month one story will be chosen as the winner. Story must include name, address, telephone # and email. All submitted stories become the property of Inns of Elegance and will not be returned.
Judging: Entries will be judged on originality, reviewed by Inns of Elegance owners. Grand Prize decisions are made solely by Inns of Elegance. Winner will be notified by telephone and email monthly throughout 2009.
Who can enter: Entrants must be 21 or over. There are no substitutions or transfer of prizes. Prizes are not redeemable for cash. By acceptance of prizes, winners consent to use of their names and/or photographs for publicity purposes without further compensation.
All of the Inns of Elegance offer:
• Outstanding Accommodations with Picturesque Settings
• Convenient locations in the heart of St. Augustine’s Historic District and within walking distance to restaurants, shops, galleries and attractions
• Complimentary Full Breakfast
• Private Baths
• Outdoor Gardens or Verandahs
• Color TV
• Wireless Internet Access
• Evening social hour
• Complimentary parking
• V.I.P. Personalized & Attentive Service
• No Children Please
The 6 Inns of Elegance include:
Bayfront Westcott House (circa 1880’s), Bayfront Marin House (1788), Casablanca Inn (circa 1914), Casa de Solana (circa 1821), Inn on Charlotte (circa 1914), St. Francis Inn (circa 1791)
*St. Augustine has been selected as one of Florida’s Seven Wonders by the readers of the Miami Herald (July 2007). The city finished third for inclusion on the prestigious list of the state’s most inspiring and beautiful locations.