Weddings with a Front Row Seat - Casa Marina Hotel
“Weddings with a Front Row Seat on the Atlantic”
Top 10 Things to Know When Planning
An Oceanfront Wedding At THE CASA MARINA HOTEL
Jacksonville Beach, Fl (January 2013) The Knot Best of Weddings 2010 chose the historic Casa Marina Hotel as one of their recognized ‘Top Wedding Professionals’. The magazine is a coast-to-coast guide to the country’s top wedding-related venues and participating vendor businesses dedicated to bringing wedding excellence to brides and their families.
According to Co-founder, Editor-in-Chief Ms. Carley Roney “The Knot ~ brides were thrilled with the level of service the Casa Marina brought to their wedding day and celebration”. (An independent survey of The Knot and WeddingChannel brides is conducted annually by a third party research firm).
Visit us anytime throughout 2013 and learn:
Top 10 Things to Know When Planning Your Wedding at THE CASA MARINA HOTEL
10. The Casa Marina offers an insight into the ‘Do’s & Don’ts of Wedding Etiquette. Based on classic tradition, we always refer to consideration, respect and kindness when giving advice to the modern bride and groom, helping them plan a wedding that is uniquely theirs.
9. The Casa Marina makes recommendations for all wedding suppliers that we
Endorse to make each event a success. This includes:
Florals, music, officiates, photographer, cake designer, seamstress, daycare services, beauty consultants, custom linens and event props.
8. The professional staff at The Casa Marina Hotel handles all wedding day
Logistics to include: ceremony, cocktail hour, party timing with photographer, cake cutting and toasts.
7. The Casa Marina can oversee all of the wedding supplier coordination to
include parking and all of the items in #9. PLUS Becky Blakely guides the wedding party through a Wedding Rehearsal to insure smooth logistics and bride/groom ‘peace of mind’.
6. Oceanfront weddings are our specialty; occasionally a bride & groom want to have their ceremony on the beach itself. The Casa Marina offers expertise in: chair rental, information about tide charts, sunrise & sunset hours and ‘weather backup plan B’!
5. The Grand Ballroom accommodates only one wedding, insuring exclusivity for each family. The historic Casa Marina Hotel offers (23) parlour suites and ocean view accommodations to their bride & groom for themselves and their wedding party. Each is individually designed to represent the rich history surrounding the Hotel since it was built (circa 1925).
4. The Casa Marina is a private family-owned historic hotel, offering a warm,
Inviting family atmosphere where every bride & groom feels comfortable. From the time of their arrival until they depart for their honeymoon, each aspect of their stay is customized to their budget and personal style.
3. Since opening its doors onto an expanse of the Jacksonville Beach in 1924,
The Casa Marina Hotel is proud to be a member of the exclusive ‘Historic Hotels of America’ (HHA), a member of the National Trust for Historic Preservation.
2. The Casa Marina Hotel offers 100% comfort and satisfaction when planning
each food & beverage experience. The Bride & Groom have an opportunity to: Meet the Executive Chef, sample the Casa’s famous Sunday Brunch, have a pre-wedding ‘tasting’ experience and personally plan the menu!
1. The primary reason that a wedding is outstanding at The Casa Marina Hotel & Restaurant is credited to the amazing professional staff, whose mission is to MAKE THE WEDDING PLANNING FUN and achieve a ‘Perfect Wedding’ for each bride and groom.
Journalists are invited to: Experience the, history and beauty of Jacksonville Beach for 2 nights – Bring a Guest and Write your Story! The Casa Marina Hotel embodies the area’s rich coastal history with contemporary award-winning weddings, service, accommodations and dining. Meet the people who bring the Hotel’s weddings to life.
Let me introduce you to: Mr. Mark Vandeloo, General Manager and Rebekah Blakely, Note: If you are interested in visiting us, please request information from Leigh Cort Publicity.
CASA MARINA HOTEL & RESTAURANT HISTORY:
The Casa Marina Hotel, at 88, is a grand old lady and still turning heads! Ever since it opened its doors onto the Jacksonville beaches in 1925, when every postcard of the era announced ‘world’s finest beach’, the Casa Marina has remained an alluring landmark of Florida history. There have been many forgotten moments in the vast drama of the 1920’s, but the mystery of the Casa Marina is that she must have seen it all.
The Casa Marina brings a feeling of classic glamour to Jacksonville Beach, a sultry blend of history, natural beauty and sophisticated culture. One can still conjure up images of the ‘ghosts’ of the beach, the sounds of families and lovers laughing and a lineup of Model ‘T’ Fords as they enjoyed the best that life could imagine!
According to the National Trust “History is in our hands. This is a building worth saving and is important to us as a nation. Our historic properties link us with our past and help us understand who we are.” In the late 1940’s, leaders of the growing American preservation movement recognized a need for a national organization to provide support and encouragement for grassroots preservation efforts. President Harry S. Truman signed legislation creating the National Trust on October 26, 1949.
CASA MARINA HOTEL and RESTAURANT
691 1st Street North
Jacksonville Beach Florida
If you have any
questions or would like more information, please contact us
us, or use our online request form.