Holiday Candlelight Tour - Spring Lake 2008
DECORATING with TINSEL and THEMED TREASURES
Spring Lake, NJ (May 2008) Don’t forget your camera for the dazzling 19th Annual Spring Lake Candlelight Christmas Inn Tour on Saturday, December 6th from 3:30pm-7:00pm. Tour 10 of greater Spring Lake’s festive Inns and Hotels bedecked in their elegant and cleverly themed holiday finery, ablaze with vintage ornaments, handcrafted hand-me-down heirlooms and the illusion of a Currier & Ives postcard.
Innkeepers and their gracious staff cordially invite you to enter their doors to romance and history as you tour the inns, delighting in the joys and warmth of the holiday season. Guests are welcome to visit each parlor and porch, where they can drive or stroll from inn to inn, view breathtakingly adorned bedrooms and savor the spirit of Christmas. The secret is out that four of the ten themes are: Children’s Christmas Morning, Old-Fashioned Victorian Village, Christmas at the Seashore and A Victorian Dickens Christmas.
New Jersey’s oceanfront community of Spring Lake (Est. 1892) is rich in charm, style and history...proud of this distinguished collection of Victorian bed & breakfasts and boutique hotels.
• Neighbors and visitors to Spring Lake have made The Spring Lake Theatre Company play ‘Scrooge’ a holiday tradition. This year they celebrate the 26th annual production with 11 performances scheduled for audiences of all ages.
• The former Hollycroft B&B in neighboring Lake Como opens its Christmas boutique for holiday shoppers.
• As the Tour afternoon fades into evening, visitors will be enchanted with the chiming of the town’s magnificent church bells, entertaining you with their own celebrated chorus, reminded of the past 115+ years that Spring Lake has been home to a rich diversity of people from around the world.
• One lucky tour guest will win a Grand Prize ‘One Night Inn Getaway and a Christmas Surprise Basket’
Today and during its heyday of the late 1800’s when Spring Lake was a playground of uncompromised luxury, this radiantly refined Atlantic seashore community sparkles throughout the holiday season. Together with the Candlelight Inn Tour, numerous events create a weekend to remember.
Tour tickets are $30. They can be purchased at various retail locations throughout Spring Lake.**
For information and advance tickets, contact:
1. Spring Lake Chamber of Commerce (732) 449-0577 ~ OR ~
2. White Lilac Inn (732) 449-0211
Ticket Purchase Locations in Spring Lake:
**All Participating Historic Inns
The Bottle Shop – 1400 Third Avenue
Linger- 304 Morris Avenue
Manasquan Savings Bank – 305 Hwy 71
Urban Details – 1111 Third Avenue
Kate & Company – 1100 Third Avenue
White Lilac Inn – 414 Central Avenue
**Beacon House, Spring Lake Inn, White Lilac Inn, Villa Park House, Sandpiper Inn, Victoria House B&B, Chateau Inn & Suites, The Breakers Hotel, The Ocean House, Normandy Inn and Grand Victorian @ Spring Lake
*Tickets are a non-refundable charity donation.
For Media PHOTOS (high and low resolution) and information:
Contact: Leigh Cort Publicity INFORMATION ABOVE.
# # #