Birdies INN Love -
‘Birdies INN Love’
World Golf Hall of Fame + Historic B&B Inns = A Legendary Match
St. Augustine (February 2009) The 5 Inns of Elegance, St. Augustine’s premier historic bed & breakfast inn, are only a short putt away from the World Golf Hall of Fame and Murray Bros. Caddyshack Restaurant located at World Golf Village. The Inns are legendary for their award-winning luxurious accommodations, and the 2009 featured Hall of Fame exhibit, “Bob Hope: Shanks for the Memory” pays tribute to celebrity and golf legend Bob Hope*. It’s a perfect getaway package to enjoy ‘Birdies’ Inn Love’ throughout 2009.
Guests staying at any of the Inns in the Historic District can then spend a day at the World Golf Hall of Fame, play their 18-hole natural grass putting course, stay for an IMAX signature documentary movie plus enjoy a great meal at Murray Bros. Caddyshack Restaurant.
The BIRDIES INN LOVE Package - $49/for two. (accommodations additional)
1. Admission to World Golf Hall of Fame. It tells the history of golf and the stories of its over 100 members through thousands of historic artifacts, pieces of personal memorabilia and interactive displays from the sport’s cradle in Scotland through its growth across the globe. Current featured exhibit Bob Hope: Shanks for the Memory offers the largest collection of Hope memorabilia ever placed on public display in a single exhibition!
2. A Round of Golf on the Hall of Fame’s 18-Hole Natural Grass Putting Course = Golf clubs and balls provided.
3. Admission to the World Golf Hall of Fame IMAX® Theater for a signature documentary film – Adjacent to the museum, the 300-seat theater offers entertaining and educational films on a 6-story high screen
4. $25 Gift Certificate to Dine at Murray Bros. Caddyshack Restaurant
All of the Inns of Elegance offer:
• Outstanding Accommodations with Picturesque Settings
• Convenient locations in the heart of St. Augustine’s Historic District and within walking distance to restaurants, shops, galleries and attractions
• Complimentary Full Breakfast
• Private Baths
• Outdoor Gardens or Verandahs
• Color TV
• Wireless Internet Access
• Evening social hour
• Complimentary parking
• V.I.P. Personalized & Attentive Service
• No Children Please
*Bob Hope Exhibit ‘Shanks for the Memory’ – Linda Hope, Bob Hope’s daughter comments “The family is thrilled that the World Golf Hall of Fame features Dad’s golf memorabilia. Dad would have loved the idea that things he saved and cherished will finally be shared with others who love the game of golf.”
The Inns of Elegance include:
Bayfront Westcott House (circa 1880’s), Bayfront Marin House (1788), Casablanca Inn (circa 1914), Inn on Charlotte (circa 1914), St. Francis Inn (circa 1791).