Finally - Lunch in the Penthouse - Casa Marina Hotel 2011
“Finally – Lunch in the Penthouse”
Historic Casa Marina Hotel Listens to Their Guests!
Jacksonville Beach, Fl (March 2011) The historic Casa Marina Hotel & Restaurant offers one of the most expansive oceanfront views from their 3rd floor Penthouse. On March 1st, the Penthouse finally opened for luncheon dining from 11:00am – 4:00pm, Tuesday thru Friday. Patrons of the hotel and restaurant have patiently been waiting for this day to arrive so they might enjoy Chef Aaron Webb’s ‘New Beach Cuisine’ from the open air rooftop and Penthouse dining room.
The Grand Dining Room and outdoor Courtyard are also be serving ala carte lunch and have availability for small and large corporate and social private banquet parties.
The Casa Marina will continue the tradition of opening the penthouse martini bar at 4:00pm daily. Chef Webb has been at the helm of the hotel’s kitchen for 9 years, bringing their ala carte dining, weddings, corporate events and penthouse tapas menus to life with his innovative cuisine. Each season he is inspired to create healthy, exciting specialties – always caring about what his guests enjoy and request.
A BRIEF Sampling of the Casa Marina Lunch Menu:
APPETIZERS ~ beginning at $5.95
• Polenta Sticks – fried Italian polenta with roasted garlic aioli
• Bleu Chips – homemade chips with bleu cheese crumbles & balsamic rosemary reduction
• Crab Cakes – served with sweet chili sauce & honey mustard
SALADS ~ beginning at $6.95
• Greek Salad – tomato, cucumber, green peppers, Kalamata olives, feta cheese and onions over baby greens in house-made Greek dressing
• Goat Cheese Salad – fried goat cheese round, over baby greens with sun-dried tomatoes, pecans, California raisins & mandarin oranges in house-made balsamic vinaigrette
SANDWICHES & WRAPS ~ beginning at $7.95
• Chicken Caesar Wrap in herb tortilla
• Mahi Mahi Sandwich – herb citrus Mahi (blackened, grilled or fried) on a Kaiser roll
• BBQ Chicken Club Sandwich – basted in house BBQ sauce with caramelized Vidalia onion, Swiss cheese & smoked bacon with lettuce & tomato on Kaiser roll
ENTREES – all served with rice and seasonal veggies ~ beginning at $11.95
• Catch Hemmingway – the Daily Catch, sesame & parmesan crusted, topped with red pepper cream
• Grilled Salmon – with pickled cucumber salad
• Mahi Calypso – herb & citrus grilled Mahi Mahi with savory plantain & strawberry sauté – finished with butter
Casa Marina Hotel & Restaurant
691 N. 1st Street
Jacksonville Beach, Florida