Wild Georgia Shrimp Recipe Contest - Eagle Island 2011
“Wild” Georgia Shrimp Recipe Contest
Win a Dream Vacation on PRIVATE Eagle Island
Darien, GA (April 2011) If you dream of having your own private island vacation, Capt. Andy Hill invites you to share your best Shrimp Recipe to win a 5-Moon Grand Prize Vacation on Eagle Island. One of the islands in his exquisite collection of PrivateIslandssofGeorgia.com . Eagle Island guests savor local fresh ‘wild’ Georgia shrimp, an important ingredient in almost every coastal-inspired dish they enjoy throughout the year.
Eagle Island’s style is ‘classic, contemporary and fun!’ Some of the Island’s amenities are:
• Eagle Lodge, sleeping accommodations for 10-12
• Two full Lodge bathrooms, one outdoor 5-Moon enclosed luxury shower
• Great room with full equipped kitchen, dining table and sitting area with fireplace
• Outdoor kitchen equipped with oyster roaster, two grills (gas & charcoal) and full commercial ice machine
• Wrap-around screened porch with swinging couch, hammock hot tub for six and fireplace
• Two outdoor fire pits
• Private dock with a deck for entertaining, fishing and deep-water access at all tides
• Internet access, DIRECTV®
• Peace, quiet, tranquility, seclusion and total privacy!
• Submit a Shrimp Recipe including all ingredients and preparation to Leigh Cort Publicity at email@example.com
• Accompany the Shrimp Recipe with a 100 word essay about why I want to win “My Dream Private Eagle Island Vacation”
• Include name, address, telephone #. Entries based on originality.
• Deadline for entries is August 30, 2011
• Entrants must be 18 years or older
• All entries become the property of PrivateIslandsofGeorgia.com
• You MUST Answer the following question from PrivateIslandsofGeorgia.com website:
If you bring your own boat to Eagle Island, Capt. Andy will credit your stay $____
The 5-Moon Grand Prize Winner Receives:
1. Two nights on Eagle Island for up to (6) people ~ Sunday thru Thursday
2. 5 pounds of fresh wild-caught Georgia shrimp
3. Eagle Island Luxury Tote Bag
4. Keepsake Coastal Georgia Map
5. Eagle Island Cap
• WHO CAN ENTER: Entrants must be 18 or over. There are no substitutions or transfer of prizes. Prize is not redeemable for cash.
• Winner will be announced first week in September, 2011.
• By acceptance of prize, winner consents to use of their names and/or photographs for publicity purposes without further compensation.
**Capt. Andy Hill is available for Media Interviews and Photos at (912)222-0801 or through Leigh Cort Publicity (904) 806-3613.
The most succulent of all the shrimp in the world, fresh wild Georgia shrimp are caught daily in turtle safe nets off the white sandy beaches of coastal Georgia.
Eagle Island, Georgia
Capt. Andy Hill ###