Horse Stamp Inn GOLF PROMOTION 2013
Horse Stamp Inn
Luxury B&B + Golf = Ideal Winter Getaway
Waverly, Georgia (December 2012) The Horse Stamp Inn, one of the newest and most distinctive bed & breakfast inns on the Georgia coast, is hosting a winter promotion that includes golf at the championship Sanctuary Cove, designed by Fred Couples and Davis Love III. The golf course sits on the Golden Isles of Georgia, representing one of the top semi-private golf facilities in the state.
From January 1 thru March 15, 2013, guests of the Inn who stay for a minimum of two nights (based on availability) will receive one complimentary round of golf, including cart. Sanctuary Cove Golf Course is only seven miles from the Inn and a perfect accompaniment to the luxurious and handsome Southern mansion.
The 5-bedroom Inn is nestled on 16 sprawling acres with expansive pastures, rustic horse barn and artesian fresh water pond. Owners Tom and Kris Hutcheson begin each day with breakfast prepared from fresh and locally produced ingredients. Guests can have breakfast served in their room or suite, choose to dine on the al fresco verandah or in the homey Inn kitchen.
HORSE STAMP INN WINTER GOLF PROMOTION:
• January 1 = March 15, 2013
• Stay any two nights at the Horse Stamp Inn (based on availability) and receive (1) complimentary round of golf at the championship Sanctuary Cove Golf Course
• The 2nd person to play is $35
• Not available with any other Inn promotion
The Golf Club at Sanctuary Cove, located in Waverly, Ga., is a Love Golf Design/Fred Couples Signature course, which sits on the Golden Isles of Georgia and represents one
• Oversized accommodations with exquisite rural country views
• Artesian Pond stocked with bass, brim and fresh water trout
• Private salt water swimming pool 16’ x 32’ – comfy pool chaises and chairs
• Horse-friendly stable ~ 4-stall barn with tack/saddle room.
• Large chicken coop for fresh farm-to-table eggs
• Brick fire pit for bonfires, picnics AND cooking fresh caught fish from the pond!
• Farm-to-table breakfast featuring family favorite dishes that also respect guests’ dietary needs
of \the top new semi-private golf facilities in the state.
Although the Horse Stamp Inn is far from reality and a world apart, Tom and Kris Hutcheson’s warm welcome make guests feel like they’re coming home.
HORSE STAMP INN
2418 Horse Stamp Church Road
Waverly, Georgia 31565