Enter your 'Spicy Holiday Heat' Recipe
And Become a Hot Shot
Sherry Stoppelbein Hosts Host Sauce Recipe Contest
The hot little 'datil pepper' is a great inspiration for cooking contest aficionados to enter either an appetizer or dessert in Hot Shot Bakery's SPICY HOLIDAY HEAT recipe contest. For 25 years, Sherry Stoppelbein has been feeding St. Augustine, Florida ~ with a restaurant, bakery and an award-winning hot sauce company.
One winning recipe will win a vacation at the historic St. Francis Inn (circa 1792), plus take home a yummy collection of Hot Shot Bakery's datil sauces, jams, mustards and jellies. (Mango Dipping Sauce, Nolby's Hot Mustard, Sloppy good BBQ Sauce, Datil pear Relish, Datil Citrus Jam and 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th Degree Burn Hot Sauce.
Datil B Good Chocolate Covered Datil Peppers
The Grand Prize Winner Receives:
- 2-night stay at the beautiful, historic St. Francis Inn (Sunday thru Thursday excluding holiday periods). All Inn amenities including breakfast and afternoon social hour with homemade refreshments. www.StFrancisInn.com
- Lunch at Hot Shot Bakery
- Two Tickets Aboard Old Town Trolley
- Two tickets to St. Augustine Lighthouse
- An assorted case of Datil B Good Jams, Condiments and Hot Sauce
- The prize-winning recipe will be incorporated into one of the restaurant's menus!
Send Spicy Holiday Heat Recipe via email to Leigh Cort Publicity ~ firstname.lastname@example.org by December 30, 2013
- NAME OF RECIPE
- A brief story about the recipe, not to exceed 100 words
- Name, address, telephone # and email (No previously published recipes will be considered).
- Include all ingredients and preparation instructions.
Submitted recipes become the property of HOT SHOT BAKERY and will not be returned.
Judging: Entries will be judged Sherry Stoppelbein.
Who can enter: Entrants must be 18 or over. There are no substitutions or transfer of prizes. Prizes are not redeemable for cash. By acceptance of prizes, winners consent to use of their names and/or photographs for publicity purposes without further compensation. Winner will be notified by January 15, 2014.
Hot Shot Bakery and Cafe
8 Granada Street
St. Augustine, Florida 32084