Spring Lake Candlelight Christmas Tour
SPRING LAKE – IT’S A WONDERFUL TOWN!
“Spring Lake Candlelight Christmas Inn Tour”
Complimentary Tour Tickets when Visitors Stay Overnight
Spring Lake, NJ (November 2008) The dazzling 19th Annual Spring Lake Candlelight Christmas Inn Tour on Saturday, December 6th is around the corner. From 3:30pm-7:00pm tour 9 of greater Spring Lake’s festive Inns and Hotels bedecked in their elegant and cleverly themed holiday finery, ablaze with vintage ornaments, handcrafted hand-me-down heirlooms and the illusion of a Currier & Ives postcard.
Innkeepers and their staff cordially invite visitors to enter their doors to romance and history and tour the inns, delighting in the joys and warmth of the holiday season. Guests are welcome to visit each parlor and porch, where they can drive or stroll from inn to inn, view breathtakingly adorned bedrooms and savor the spirit of Christmas. The secret is out that four of the 9 Inn themes are: Children’s Christmas Morning, Old-Fashioned Victorian Village, Christmas at the Seashore and Puttin’ On the Ritz.
New Jersey’s oceanfront community of Spring Lake (Est. 1892) paints a story book picture, rich in charm, style and history...proud of this distinguished collection of Victorian bed & breakfasts and boutique hotels. Shop downtown in 65+ galleries and boutiques, take a hay ride and join in caroling at Holy Trinity Church. Here visitors can soak up the flavors of history, art, good food and the traditions of the season.
• Neighbors and visitors to Spring Lake have made The Spring Lake Theatre Company play ‘Scrooge’ a holiday tradition. This year they celebrate the 26th annual production with 11 performances scheduled for audiences of all ages.
• The former Hollycroft B&B in neighboring Lake Como opens its Christmas boutique for holiday shoppers.
• As the Tour afternoon fades into evening, visitors will be enchanted with the chiming of the town’s magnificent church bells, entertaining you with their own celebrated chorus, reminded of the past 115+ years that Spring Lake has been home to a rich diversity of people from around the world.
• One lucky tour guest will win a Grand Prize ‘One Night Inn Getaway and a Christmas Surprise Basket’
Today and during its heyday of the late 1800’s when Spring Lake was a playground of uncompromised luxury, this radiantly refined Atlantic seashore community sparkles throughout the holiday season. Together with the Candlelight Inn Tour, numerous events create a weekend to remember.
Tour tickets are $30. They can be purchased at various retail locations throughout Spring Lake. **
For information and advance tickets, contact:
1. Spring Lake Chamber of Commerce (732) 449-0577 ~ OR ~
2. Historic Inns of Spring Lake (732-859-1465)
Ticket Purchase Locations in Spring Lake:
**All Participating Historic Inns
Linger- 304 Morris Avenue
Manasquan Savings Bank – 305 Hwy 71
Urban Details – 1111 Third Avenue
Kate & Company – 1100 Third Avenue
White Lilac Inn – 414 Central Avenue
** Spring Lake Inn, White Lilac Inn, Villa Park House, Sandpiper Inn, Chateau Inn & Suites, The Breakers Hotel, The Ocean House, Normandy Inn and Grand Victorian @ Spring Lake
*Tickets are a non-refundable charity donation.
Special Overnight Packages and Rates at Each Inn INCLUDE Complimentary Tour Tix!
# # #