Horse Stamp Inn MEDIA TRIP INVITATION
HORSE STAMP INN OPENS
For Guests Who Enjoy Tranquility, Beauty and Luxury
Waverly, Georgia (June 18, 2012) You are cordially invited to consider joining me for a one-night media visit to the www.HorseStampInn.com in Waverly, Georgia. It’s a quiet little hamlet on the Georgia coast, nestled midway between the famous Golden Isles (Jekyll, St. Simons and Sea Island) and historic St. Marys. I will be inviting (4) journalists for each of the July nights, July 12 and July 18.
Your visit will include arrival day lunch, bonfire dinner (weather permitting) and departure day breakfast. A tour of the Inn, interviews with owners Tom and Kris Hutcheson, fishing lesson at the pond, feeding the chickens in the barn, swim in the pool, visit the Old Cemetery Road and a few surprises from the Hutcheson’s make this unique media trip a sweet and relaxing trip.
Tom and Kris Hutcheson are excited to announce the opening of Horse Stamp Inn, a sanctuary where one can feel that time stands still. Drive through the gate to #2418 Horse Stamp Church Road and arrive at their handsome Southern mansion that whispers ‘relax’. The 5-bedroom Inn is nestled on a sprawling and secluded tree-covered property with expansive green fields, rustic horse barn and artesian fresh water pond.
Together the Hutcheson’s have designed an Inn where simple pleasures mean so much. Moving to the Georgia coast from Denver, their dream was to create an environment that’s an oasis of tranquility where guests could visit and leave their cares behind. Kris comments “Our guests will have time to daydream, read a book, pet a horse, gather eggs in the barn and even feed our chickens”.
Tom’s early impression of the Inn and property were equally appreciated by Kris. “When I first drove up the driveway, I felt that I was home. I knew Kris would love the country around us, the land’s natural splendor and the beautiful house – not to mention her country kitchen!”
At Horse Stamp Inn, the Hutcheson’s begin each day with breakfast prepared from fresh and locally produced ingredients. Guests can have breakfast served in their room or suite, choose to dine on the al fresco verandah or in the homey Inn kitchen. Preparing generous meals made from scratch, each breakfast will include warm baked goodies from Kris and Tom’s collection of family favorite recipes. A sampling includes:
• Grilled Prawns & White Cheddar Grits w/Tomato Jam,
• Caramelized Onion-Gruyere Cheese Scramble
• Homemade Biscuits and Herb Sausage Gravy w/Roasted White Cheddar Potatoes
• Thick-cut French Toast w/cinnamon Syrup
• Cream Cheese Blintzes w/Blueberry Lemon Glaze
• Oversized accommodations with exquisite rural country views
• Artesian Pond stocked with bass, brim and fresh water trout
• Private salt water swimming pool 16’ x 32’ – comfy pool chaises and chairs
• Horse-friendly stable ~ 4-stall barn with tack/saddle room.
• Large chicken coop for fresh farm-to-table eggs
• Brick fire pit for bonfires, picnics AND cooking fresh caught fish from the pond!
• Farm-to-table breakfast featuring family favorite dishes that also respect guests’ dietary needs
• Picturesque Fountain for Special Events
• 21’ boat ~ 2012 Nautic Star XS2000 ~ seating for (8). 30-gallon fresh fish well. 150 HP outboard for water skiing and tubing. It’s a great sightseeing boat to cruise on the Intracoastal Waterway for barrier island day tripping!
• Privacy for small VIP corporate retreats – Security provided if requested
• Rustic & elegant ‘location settings’ for weddings on property. Pictures are worth 1,000 words
HOW TO FIND THE HORSE STAMP INN:
For nearly ten years, the state of Georgia planned to build an exit on I-95 for Horse Stamp Church Road. Its timely opening has coincided with the Horse Stamp Inn’s debut. Whether driving north or south on the interstate, it’s a short 3.5 mile journey to the HORSE STAMP mailbox and Inn sign.
Although the Horse Stamp Inn is far from reality and a world apart, the Hutcheson’s warm welcome will make your one night Media visit feel like you’re coming home.
Leigh Cort Publicity is organizing two media trips this summer. All media must pass a selection process prior to being a confirmed attendee. Please let me know if you are interested!
HORSE STAMP INN
2418 Horse Stamp Church Road
Waverly, Georgia 31565