RELISH Magazine Features The King and Prince in National Contest
RELISH MAGAZINE FEATURES The King and Prince Beach & Golf Resort
St. Simons Island, GA. (June 22, 2012) Submit a recipe using your favorite local summer ingredients to RELISH MAGAZINE for a chance to win a trip to the illustrious King and Prince Beach & Golf Resort on St. Simons Island, Georgia.
Summer is ‘hours old sweet corn, juicy motley-looking tomatoes and fuzzy aromatic peaches. What says or tastes like summer to you? Montana Huckleberry Pie? Iowa Corn Pudding perhaps?”
Whatever it may be, this month RELISH MAGAZINE wants recipes based on local ingredients found at farmers’ markets, produce stands or even in backyard gardens.
The cook behind RELISH’s favorite submitted recipe will win an exclusive getaway for two to picturesque St. Simons Island, Georgia. The pair will be pampered at www.KingandPrince.com while experiencing the very best (and local!) low-country Georgia cuisine.
Included in the prize package valued at over $1,700 is the following:
• Three night in an oceanfront room with balcony at The King and Prince Beach & Golf Resort with a daily breakfast buffet in the beach front Kings Tavern Restaurant
• Sunday Brunch for two people, served at Hotel’s historic Delegal Dining Room
• Friday night seafood buffet for two people at the Hotel’s Delegal Dining Room
• 60-minute side-by-side massage at the Resort’s Royal Treatment Cottage
• Two-hour cruise on a working shrimp boat ‘The Lady Jane’
• Umbrella and two beach chairs from Barry’s Beach Service (seasonal)
• One day of bicycle use for two people from Ocean Motion
To enter the CONTEST, go to the following hotlink and follow to the OFFICIAL ENTRY FORM. http://www.relish.com/articles/summer-recipe-contest/
Recipe Submission DEADLINE is June 30, 2012 ###