Horse Stamp Inn - WEDDING PROPOSAL CONTEST
Win a Honeymoon!
Enter Horse Stamp Inn’s
“Unusual Wedding Proposal” Contest
Waverly, Georgia (August 22, 2012)
Wedding proposals are sometimes touching and romantic, sometimes funny and wild – but always memorable. The Horse Stamp Inn in Waverly, Georgia is giving away a 2-night Honeymoon to the couple that submits the ‘most unusual wedding proposal’ on the Inn’s Facebook Page. www.facebook.com/HorseStampInn
The contest runs from August 20 – October 30, 2012. The winner will be chosen by Inn owners Tom & Kris Hutcheson. The Grand Prize is a 2-night Honeymoon at the Inn plus the Inn’s HONEYMOON Package that includes:
• A bottle of Chilled Champagne
• Chocolate covered strawberries and assorted sweets
• Turn-down service with fresh rose petals
• 1-hour boat excursion on the Horse Stamp Inn sightseeing boat down the Little Satilla River
• Morning Mimosas served in your room or accompanying a Gourmet Breakfast
The honeymoon couple will have a choice of one of the five luxurious bedrooms at the Inn that are namesakes of famous horses: Sea Biscuit, Cimarron, Dawn Run, April Love and Sugar Foot. Photos and descriptions are on the Inn’s website.
The newly opened Horse Stamp Inn offers guests tranquility, beauty, luxury and privacy on 16 manicured acres of Coastal Georgia countryside. It’s a sanctuary where one can almost feel that time stands still.
Honeymooners begin each day with breakfast prepared from fresh and locally produced ingredients, dining in their room or suite, on the al fresco verandah or in the homey Inn kitchen.
A few of the Inn’s numerous amenities that honeymooners enjoy:
• Oversized accommodations and private baths with expansive country views
• Artesian Pond stocked with bass, brim and fresh water trout
• Private salt water swimming pool 16’ x 32’ – comfy pool chaises and chairs
• Horse-friendly stable ~ 4-stall barn with tack/saddle room.
• Large chicken coop for fresh farm-to-table eggs
• Brick fire pit for bonfires, picnics AND cooking fresh caught fish from the pond!
• Farm-to-table breakfast featuring family favorite dishes that also respect guests’ dietary needs
• 21’ boat ~ 2012 Nautic Star XS2000 ~ seating for (8). 30-gallon fresh fish well. 150 HP outboard for water skiing and tubing. It’s a great sightseeing boat to cruise on the Intracoastal Waterway for barrier island day tripping!
1. “Like” the Horse Stamp Inn on Facebook www.facebook.com/HorseStampInn
2. Submit up to 30 word ‘most unusual proposal’ on Inn’s facebook page
3. Contest Deadline October 30, 2012
4. Judging: Entries will be judged on originality, reviewed by Horse Stamp Inn owners Tom & Kris Hutcheson.
5. Who can enter: Entrants must be 21 or over. There are no substitutions or transfer of prizes. Prizes are not redeemable for cash. By acceptance of prizes, winners consent to use of their names and/or photographs for publicity purposes without further compensation. Winner will be notified by November 15, 2012
HORSE STAMP INN
2418 Horse Stamp Church Road
Waverly, Georgia 31565